Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Cleaning...Stamps for Sale


I am cleaning out all of my crafty stuff as I get ready to move everything into my new office. I just don't have the room to keep everything so I realized a few months ago that I would need to downsize my stamp collections and so I am posting these stamps here and on Craigslist. Here are the Stampin Up stamp sets I am selling. Most of the sets below have only used a few times if any.

I have priced them individually, but I would sell them for less all together so please make me an offer. I am also willing to ship these with buyer paying shipping charges. I would only charge whatever the exact shipping and would not profit from shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Stamp Sets for Sale
Mostly Flowers $5

Occasionally $15 (only two have been mounted and used, the rest are un-mounted)

A Greeting for All Reasons $12 Reduced because the set is missing the butterfly and the squiggle stamp 12 stamps total, originally 14

Block Party $15 (Regularly price $28.95)

Swirl Fame Fun $12

Bold Mini Greetings $5

Quick and Cute $10

Delightful Doodles $5

Petite Patterns $5

Tiny Teapots asking $5

Wedding Day $10

Sketch it $12

The collage is a picture of the sets, but I did not take the pictures. My digital camera is out of batteries and I wanted to get this posted. If you are interested in all the sets or a few just email me and I will take a picture of that exact set and let you know the details of it.

No comments: