Tuesday, February 10, 2009
So my friend Katie posted this on her blog and I responded so that means I need to have a give away. This will be first give away ever. I am so excited. Now just like Katie:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be specially made just for you
3. It will be sometime this year (probably sooner)
4. It will probably be something crafty, but it could be something else
Here is the catch. You have to offer the same to the first five people that respond on your blog. Also once I send you your fabulous handmade present by me please post a picture of yourself with the present. This is meant to be fun so please go with it.
I am a little nervous because I don’t really think anyone reads my blog. Which is my own fault because between this pregnancy, my two kids, my husband, MOPS, work, etc. I really don’t have much time to do much with it. I hope to change that really soon. Help inspire me to get crafty and bloggy by responding to this post with a give away of your own.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
This week I am still trying to figure out as far as a menu goes. We will see how things go. For those of you who read my blog and don't know me; I am 15 weeks pregnant with my third child and my other two children are not quite three and 18 months old. It will be a little chaotic around here to say the least. We are excited about the baby, but I am not a very good pregnant person. I just haven't felt like me since I was pregnant with Big A over three years ago. :( Pregnancy also makes meal planning a little more difficult since I am usually not in the mood for what I plan to cook. :)
I hope you have a great week.
Sunday: Grilled fish, chicken rice and artichokes
Monday: MIL cooking SURPRISE
Tuesday: Leftovers from Monday night (Yeah! Two nights of no cooking)
Wednesday: Soup and Salad
Thursday: Mexican either enchiladas or quesadillas with a veggie
Friday: Homemade salmon pizza and salad
Saturday: Valentine's Day supposed to go out. :)
USING ONLY ONE WORD??? Not as easy as you might think! Now tag, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Remember - you are only supposed to use one word answers :-)! Copy past this into Profile add new note...
• Where is your cell phone? purse
• Your significant other? sleeping
• Your hair? down
• Your mother? Arizona
• Your father? Heaven
• Your favorite thing? Scrapbooking/cardmaking
• Your dream/goal? Healthy
• What room are you in? office
• Your hobby? Scrapbooking/cardmaking
• Your fear? kidnap
• Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
• Where were you last night? Home
• Something that you aren't? outspoken
• Muffins? unhealthy
• Where you grew up? California
• Last thing you did? sleep
• What are you wearing? clothes
• TV? When?
• Your pets? work
• Friends? love
• Your life? busy
• Your mood? sad
• Missing someone? yes
• Your car? dirty
• Something you’re not wearing? socks
• Your favorite store? thrift
• Your favorite color? red
• When is the last time you laughed? A.m.
• Last time you cried? A.m.
• Where do you go to over and over? bathroom
• My favorite place to eat? Ginger
• Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? No Idea
Saturday, February 7, 2009
This is a card I did for the Papertrey Inc challenge. I had fun doing it, but didn't have much light in my craft space due to three blown light bulbs. I need to replace those tomorrow ASAP. It is a simple card that uses scraps from my collection. I tried to tie in the dot part with the pink Brazil Basics cardstock strip and then the blue ribbon actually has polka dots on it. I didn't realize I had so little time for this challenge, but I am glad that even in my pregnancy state I was able to do it. :)