Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trouble Sleeping


Well among all the other horrible symptoms I have of being pregnant I now am having a lot of trouble sleeping. I am sure having to use the bathroom every hour or so is not helping with that, but tonight I just can't seem to fall asleep. I am sure tomorrow I will be paying for not falling asleep when my two children are up rearing to go, but between the heartburn, all the frustrations of this week, the hubby doing his thing (snoring or moving), the dog (who the hubby allows on the bed) and my to do list that is a mile wide I am unable to fall asleep and get good sleep these days...especially tonight for some reason. It has been a pretty horrible day, but that is nothing new as far my life goes. Oh well! Maybe if I try again it will happen. Goodnight!

No comments: