Sunday, June 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Second week of June



I am not that attached to anything on this menu, but it is getting more and more difficult to plan our families meals because nothing sounds good to me in these last weeks of pregnancy. I am trying to just not consider myself, but then I am the one who cooks so I want meals that are quick, easy and don’t cost a lot of money…not to mention healthy.

Sunday: Cheeseburgers, orzo salad and baked beans (strawberries, whip cream and angel food cake for dessert (MIL came over to celebrate her belated birthday)
Monday: Leftovers that need to be eaten
Tuesday: A stir fry of some kind, fish and rice
Wednesday: breakfast for dinner
Thursday: Chicken enchilada soup, served with chips and a small dinner salad
Friday: MIL is coming over with dinner…yea!
Saturday: Leftovers from Friday’s meal or grilled fish, rice and artichokes

Enjoy your week.
Jen D.

No comments: