Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Post Before 6 a.m.


(Image from http://www.seattlepi.com/dayart/20080322/621daily17.jpg)

Here is our Easter menu for this year. I am actually looking forward to Easter. This will be the first year of hiding plastic eggs for the kiddos. Although, I won't really be able to enjoy sugar on that day. I have that horrible glucose test the following day. I just pray that I do not have gestational diabetes.

I need to charge my camera so I can start taking pictures again. The things that slip away when you are pregnant, again. It is early here, before 6 am. I thought that the garage door might not be closed and ran down to check. Thank the Good Lord it was closed.

I am going to try to start posting a minimum of three posts a week. I figure that should be doable, but I have been so bad with my blog and updating it that I am not sure it will survive. We will see. Happy Monday Everybody!

Easter Menu
Appetizers
Stuffed Mushrooms (pending recipe from friend)
Cheese tray with breads and cheeses
Fruit and Veggies

Main Course
Ham

Side Dishes
Artichokes
Twice Bake Potatoes
Citrus Salad

Dessert
Strawberries with Homemade cake and whipped cream

1 comment:

Chic Mama said...

Your Easter menu sounds delicious! Yum!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I think you would love the wool wash, and yes, I used it on my soakers and it seemed to do beautifully! I would just lanolize them as usual!