Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 16th



Well here is this week’s menu plan. I am excited about cooking one large thing and using all of the leftovers for other meals for the week. I bet my family will be tired of eating turkey by then and it won't even be Thanksgiving Day yet. This is only if I get my bum in gear and actually cook the turkey tomorrow. We will see how things go. I am switching my schedule this week; going from working four reduced hour days to three full days a week. We will see how it goes. I am a little nervous about it, but excited. This is what I wanted. I hope it works out for everyone involved. Enjoy your week!

Without further ado here is our meal plan for the week.

Sunday: Thai Green Curried Veggies and Chicken, with brown rice
Monday: Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Baked Beans
Tuesday: Turkey served with brown rice, salad
Wednesday: Turkey & Veggie Quesadillas with a small salad
Thursday: Turkey Soup with tons of veggies
Friday: Turkey Enchiladas, Spanish rice and salad
Saturday: Turkey Southwestern Salad

No comments: