Sunday, October 26, 2008

Menu Plan for October 26 through November 1st



This week is another crazy week in the lives of the Davis’s. I am so excited about Halloween on Friday. I have a special menu plan that I have included just for Friday. I was thinking how fun it would be to have pumpkin food all day for Halloween. We will see how the kids and the hubby like that one. We are having lunch at a friends that day so it is only pumpkin for breakfast and dinner. Enjoy a wonderful week.

Menu Plan for October 26 through November 1st

Sunday: Roasted Whole Chicken, chicken brown rice and spinach salad
Monday: Chicken Tortilla Soup (my hubby loves beans in his soup) and a salad
Tuesday: Turkey Meatloaf, special tomatoes avocado salad
Wednesday: A Special Salad inspired by CPK
Thursday: Frozen Chicken Catatore (don’t you love freezer meals)
Friday: Breakfast Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread (oh who am I kidding, it is cake, just say it) Dinner will be chicken and Penne in a Pumpkin sauce with a salad (obviously, we are not going low carb today.)
Saturday: Veggies and more Veggies…salad…I am thinking that we won’t want any carbs or any fat on Saturday…especially no candy, but I could be wrong. I think a salad sounds good. We will see. This meal is a little up in the air right now, depending upon our week.

No comments: