Sunday, June 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Summer is Here

This weeks meals went fine, but I need to take better inventory with what I have in stock. I had some requests to post the Chicken Enchilada Pie recipe which I will do shortly. It is really simple, a kid and hubby pleaser as well…my kind of recipe. I switched up some meals this past week and made a salad inspired by California Pizza Kitchen Original BBQ Chicken Chop Salad. My husband loved it and told me I could make it a staple of our weekly meals.

This Week's Meals

Sunday: B: Homemade Pancakes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, D: BBQ Chicken and Brats, chicken rice, wedge salad and cheesy bread appetizer

Monday: B: Pancakes D: Chicken Enchiladas with Red sauce, artichokes

Tuesday: B: Fruit and cereals D: Special Casserole and special bread like the Macaroni Grill’s

Wednesday: B: Waffles and fruit D: Pork Tacos, salad and Spanish rice

Thursday: B: Eggs and sausage D: Freezer meal (my new Bible study starts up tonight)

Friday: B: Cinnamon Toast and banana D: Thai Crunch Salad Copy

Saturday: B: Banana Bread D: Go Out to celebrate school is out

No comments: