Monday, September 1, 2008

Meal Plan: Back to School Week

Oops the day got away from me and I am posting this menu plan a little late.

The first day of school is Wednesday so I need this week’s menu to be fairly simple. I am hoping to use a few freezer meals. I also have a lot of extra stuff this week to attend. I have stamp club on Thursday night and Friday morning I have a MOPS steering meeting. I have a lot going on with going back to work, volunteering in MOPS and of course taking care of my kiddos and hubby. I am hopeful that the week goes well and I am pleasantly surprised at how things turn out. It has been easier than I thought to go back to work. I miss my kids, but things are a little hectic this time of year at school, so I don't have a lot of extra time to ponder missing them. Well moving onto the subject of this post...the menu.

Menu for September 1-7th

Sunday: Chicken sandwiches, leftover black bean salad and mango salad
Monday: Chicken Enchilada's in white sauce and a side salad, mango for the kids
Tuesday: Potato Veggie Frittata
Wednesday: Chinese Chicken Salad
Thursday Night: Freezer Meal (Stamp Club)
Friday: Crock-pot White Chicken Chili
Saturday: BBQ (we have to enjoy all the BBQ we can before it gets too cold in the Pacific Northwest to BBQ)

Enjoy your week!

No comments: