Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Well unfortunately my plans changed during the week last week so my menu plan was not followed exactly how I like it to be. My husband was supposed to be out of town on a guy’s weekend and end up staying home due to some issues at work and then the weather. My dear girl friend, first roommate in college came to visit though with her sweet little girl. We had a good time just chilling with the kiddos. I am hoping this week I can stick to my menu a little better.

M: Leftover BBQ (yeah!)
T: Whole Wheat French Bread Pizza with sausage, chicken, olives and artichoke hearts, wedge salad
W: Crock-pot: Thai Basil Chicken, Broccoli and rice
Th: Special Casserole and asparagus
F: Asparagus and Ham Frittata
S: Let's go out
S: Freezer Meal (Enchilada Casserole)

For more menu plan ideas check out: http://orgjunkie.com/category/menu-plan-monday

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

I'm Audrey. I found your site through the MommyFest. Though it's long over I'm so loving all the women I'm meeting and all the great blogs I'm finding.

I'm enjoying looking through your menus. I so don't plan. I do however love my crockpot. I made a cranberry brisket the other day. I just finished off the leftovers for lunch. Yum!!